- Our capacity is going to be limited due to government restrictions, and so we can create a safe and socially distanced experience. To ensure you get a seat, we’re going to require you to reserve one online before you come to an in person gathering. You can reserve seats for your family and friends,for every member of your household/support bubble including your children and youth. We just ask that you only book on for people that you know will come. (Don’t worry! You can still invite friends, they’ll just need to book on themselves).
- We’ll also be reserving a number of seats in each service for those who might walk into church for the first time.
- You will be able to reserve your seat(s) online. If you cannot access the website, please call 07305 480498.
- Doors open 15 minutes before the service begins – you may need to join a (socially distanced) queue outside our Pitt Street entrance.
- We’ll take your temperature before you go in, and check you in using Planning Centre.
- If, for any reason, you are not going to be able to attend, but you’ve already reserved your seat, we would love to make it available to someone else. Please cancel through your confirmation email, or send us a message