- You’ll need to wear a face mask while inside the building – we’ll have some spares if you forget! along with hand-sanitiser and sterile wipes.
- All surfaces will be sanitised between gatherings, and toilets will be limited (baby change and accessible toilet available). Of course if you’re ill, please don’t come to an in-person gathering. Instead, we ask that you let us know so we can confidentially track if there has been any risk of transmission.
- After each gathering, the chairs used will be stored away for 72 hours before being used for anything else. We will put new chairs out for each gathering.
- Whilst our capacity has increased significantly with the removal of physical distancing restrictions, we appreciate that not everyone will feel immediately comfortable sitting close to one another. Therefore, we will have different areas – some where seats are closer together, some with more space between seats. The welcome team will help you find a seat you are comfortable in.
Adelaide Place Kids is back in-person on a Sunday! We’re so grateful to our kids team for faithfully meeting on Zoom with our primary aged children. And we’re really excited that children of all ages will be able to meet together on a Sunday morning.
We really value children as part of our church family, and we are passionate about kids meeting with Jesus and having fun. We’ll all be together for the first 15 minutes or so of our gathering, before children are invited to head to their groups. Please register your child and complete this form for each child.
We are able to sing again! Whilst still wearing masks, this is such a joy to be able to join together in song to worship our God. And – as before, worship is not just about singing – Romans 12 – ‘offer your bodies as living sacrifices’ – this time together is a chance to experience God’s love, to reflect, to meditate on him, as well as to encourage one another by declaring His praise aloud!
We will stand together, and you are welcome to raise your hands, kneel or express your praise and thanks to God how you feel comfortable.
Giving is an important part of our worship. The best way to give is to visit apbc.net/give where it’s easy and secure to give regularly or as a one off gift.
There will also be reminders of ways you can give online on the screen before, during and after the gathering, as well as at the info zone in the Auditorium.
We will have boxes available at the back of the Auditorium (upstairs and downstairs), where you can securely place cash or cheques. Please also complete a digital gift aid form, if eligible, to allow us to reclaim Gift Aid on your donation.
We’re going to be making space to receive the Holy Spirit together, to encounter God. We won’t be calling people forward for prayer or laying hands on people like we usually do. Instead, you’ll be the ministry team! You’ll get to pray for yourself. You can also arrange a time during the week with our prayer team, who would be more than happy to spend time praying with you. Contact Sheila to arrange.
- If you have been diagnosed with or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 you must not come to an Adelaide Place in-person gathering.
- Likewise, if you have been asked by NHS Test & Protect to self-isolate, please do not come along in-person.
- In addition, if you have returned from a country outside the UK which requires you to self-isolate, (Scottish government guidance) please stay at home.